The Pattern Peddlers

::house junk::

Hello there,
Just want to let you know the shop is closed this week...... although we are still filling orders. ****so give me a call****
we were suppose to take off to Big Sur, but somebody booked the vacation during the kid's first week of school.....no biggie we ran up to Yosemite.

So instead both Victor and I are finishing up some projects around the house.... plus a new coffee table perhaps? new pillows?

New sofa altogether ? no-no silly remember once the kids grow up and outta the house that's when we'll get the GOOD stuff

Gosh, the bathroom upstairs is almost done......hopefully we'll get the lighting in soon.
but- for now Victor's in the music room writing me an other song....and I'm about to pick up the kids from school (I miss them already) and my flower shop!